SQ2 Skin Care is an antiseptic, protective foam with bactericidal and fungicidal effect that forms an invisible biomechanical film providing protection against bacteria, viruses and fungi for up to 4 hours.
HOW TO USE SQ2 SKIN CARE?
- Wash the area to be protected with water and soap, let it dry.
- Apply SQ2 SKIN CARE by rubbing it on skin to form a protective layer, scratch the palm of you hands to allow the product to get under your fingernails and cuticles.
- Let the product dry, do not rinse before it has dried completely.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Alteration of cell membrane.
- Protein denaturation.
- Enzymatic inactivation.
Being effective in eliminating microorganisms such as
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Salmonella typhi
- Candida albicans
HOW DOES IT PROTECT?
The SQ2 foam formula forms a film with a pore size of 3 to 6 Ångströms (Å) that covers the skin, preventing substances from coming into contact with it and being absorbed.
- Not absorbed
- Does not impede the breathing of the pores
- Does not decrease sensitivity
- Does Not Produce Irritation, Allergies Or Dryness
- Unscented Alcohol and Dye Free
- Contains emollients and moisturizers
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Prevents dermatosis or disease caused by contact with substances responsible for allergic or irritative problems.
- Reduces mild skin cracks
OTHER APPLICATIONS AREAS
- Cement Factories
- Food and Beverage
- Acid (except hydrofluoric acid)
- Fats and Oil
- Adhesives and Resins
- Soaps and Detergents